Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Losing my Blogging Virginity

This is my first time and so far I'm scared but intrigued by what is offered before me. My own little place on the internet to divulge my personal thoughts and have complete strangers read them. SCARY!

Seriously though, I am really excited about this. So as my first post I am just going to do a little background info into who I am and why I decided to start a blog.

Firstly, my name is Chelsea. You can all me whatever you want not promising I will answer. I'm twenty years old right now, about to be twenty one. I work for a contracting company based out of San Antonio while I attend school and try to figure out what the hell I want to do with my life. I'm boring as hell, so on a Friday night you can find me watching a movie on my couch with my best friend or perhaps at Chili's laughing it up with my friends, but mostly it's the former. In my spare time I read, write, and listen to music, well actually I'm almost always listening to music; I'm listening to music right now - Ode to Her by Nathan Angelo. Obviously dancing goes hand in hand with music, you are safe in assuming that I am often found dancing like an idiot while everyone just watches and laughs, I swear it's an affliction, but i digress. I fancy myself a writer. With all honesty it's been my dream since I first held a pencil to have a published novel, well okay maybe when I was five I didn't even understand about publishing, but once I did it became my dream. I also fancy myself a make up artist and though the two may not seem to mesh well, art is art whether it be on the page or face.

Okay enough about me, let's get to why I am posting this nonsense to the internet. I need a place to talk about all of my passions. A place to rant. My own little nook, so that is exactly what this is going to be. One day I may be gushing about a new lipstick I just bought (not likely, I don't particularly like lipstick) or telling you about the newest part of one of my many literary projects (which can be viewed at http:www.wattpad.com/user/clydegirl) or I could simply be yelling about the idiot who cut me off on my way to work. Anyway, I'm not promising a post everyday or that the things posted will be helpful, funny, or insightful. This is just me talking to anyone who's got enough extra time to listen.

Peace out, Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment